Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hi-Tek

Hi-Tek : High Teknology

You may or may not be familiar with who Hi-Tek is so allow me to fill you in. He is from the Natti aka Cincinnati, Ohio he is a producer extraordinaire and you are probably most familiar with his work on Reflection Eternal with Talib and Black Star with Mos Def and Talib. ( If you are not familiar please, stop reading my blog). This most recent musical feat from Hi-Tek is refreshing and well I've been jamming to it for a few weeks. My favorite tracks which I recommend tuning into are:
-Music for Life feat. J.Dilla, Nas, Common, Busta Rhymes & Marsha Ambrosius
-Let it Go feat. Dion & Talib Kweli
-Baby We Can Do It feat. Czarnok
-So Tired feat. Dion, Bun B, Devin the Dude & Pretty Ugly
There are other semi-quality tracks but these four happen to be my favorites. Here is a link to his myspace page so you can get a taste for yourself. Just as a disclaimer the song on his page are the wak ones from the album. They should have sought my approval before making those selections. http://www.myspace.com/hitek

Hi-Teknology Two : The Chip (2006)
Hi-Teknology (2001)
Train of Thought (2000)

No comments: