Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Kate Moss Top FLOP...

What a bloody f'in waste of my time. This sassy British hoe had me out
at 9:30am on B'way and 75th waiting on line for this fab white dress
that has been advertised all over the place. Once the doors open and the mad rush of young
women flock in they all swarm to one rack, one rack filled with crap. 1ugly flower dress, 1 overpriced black jacket and some horrible $40t-shirts.

For fucks sake I waited for this?

Then I'm informed that the 17th street location will be carrying my highly coveted white dress.
I zip downtown to find another small line of fahiony women waiting for the
doors to open at 11am. I'm at the back of this line and hear a murmuring
behind me, it happens to be the manager of that barney's co-op. Waisting
no time I ask her if they are going to be carrying said white dress. She
says, no its back ordered until June.

JUNE?!!!

Kate Moss Top Flop ... a fucking waste of my Wednesday morning, i did get a pair of jeans although, I think I'm having shoppers remorse.

No comments: